Sunday 30 November 2014

New Toy in D Haus

I've been wondering all this while whether I should get a camera or not. Some friends mentioned that handphone alone is enough while others mentioned that it's necessary as to get good pictures especially when we are travelling (a good point there..battery usually exhausted halfway during your). So, I took this opportunity to survey on the camera since there's a fair this weekend. My main option still lies between Canon and Nikon. Yet, there are many others with many different features. I could not get what I wanted from Canon so while I was wandering around, I found Casio.

It comes with three colours (Pink, yellow and white). I'm really attracted to the pink as the colour is really catchy. As the staff explained more on the features, I'm getting more attached to it. Truly, I would straight bought it if it weren't for the price (RM1500). It's way over my budget and too pricey. For that price, I'll top up a little and settle with a DSLR instead. The thing that caught my attention most for this Casio Exilim EX-ZR1500, was the ART mode which works like instagram. It saves a lot of time editing in an apps before uploading. Plus it's with wifi and it works well as a selfie camera.

Persuaded by a friend, I decided to survey for other cameras. It's always best to look around and survey first to get a better deal. I went on to the next station---->NIKON. Here, I found what I wanted. I was skeptical at first as my mind was still filled with Casio. As I get to know more of the features, I'm more convinced that this camera is what I've been searching for. All in a good package. The price is alright, it looks good and has all the features I wanted. The staff manage to do a great job in explaining the functions and features.

I've learnt my lesson not to jump into conclusion. I had it in my mind now what I wanted. What's left to do is to bargain for the best deal. It's not cheapest to get something during a fair. Sometimes, it's cheaper during sales. So, I went to search for the best deal and got myself a NIKON COOLPIX S6900. I bought it at a good price in Harvey Norman and there's a free gift (notice the teddy bear??)

My new toy with teddy
I settle with white as black looks too common and the pink wasnt attractive enough. If the pink were the same one as the Casio, I would make a different decision then :)

Nikon Coolpix
s6900
There's a build in stand which is very useful in taking wefie :) ..I'm totally loving this new toy of mine. Shall play more with it soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment